Txk Wire Rope Pulling Hoist
|FOB Price:||US $50-58 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-58/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: WRP series
- Trademark: TXK
- Specification: WRP
- HS Code: 84286090
- Color: Please Offer Us The Pantone Which You Would Like
- Transport Package: Plywood Case or Plastic Case
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Wire Rope Puller Hoist Mechanism:
Need not accompany a wire-dum for rolling up wire rope, and is therefore small in size, light in weight. By moving the handle, left and right, wire rope passes through, as if it were hauled hand by means of two chucks equipped inside the body. This is very simply done and no experience in necessary.
Wire Rope Puller Features:
1. Measures small and light
2. Equipped with two safety devices, and this guarantees safe operations.
3. Wire rope is drawn out straight, by distant operations regardless of wire lengths.
4. Transmission at a speed of 3 meters per minute, and this is the fastest speed among all hand-driven hauling devices.
5. Wire rope can be used at any working temperature degrees.
6. Equipped with a safety hook, preventing wire rope from coming off while operation.
7. Most rationally paned, designed and durably.
Light, powerful, easy to move and to use, these machines make it possible to solve the numerous pulling and lifting problems in a practical and safe manner.
Dam structures-pulling of frame
Laying of steel of concrete pipe
Concrete pile laying
Seat pile pulling
Combine of fume tube
Pulling of rail
Removal of van or wagon
Laying of track
Shunting and maintenance of rolling stock
Man oeuvering of locks
Stowing of cargo
Shipping of dinghies
Positioning of boiler
Loading of car
Loading and unloading of bulky and heavy packages
|Lifting Capacity (kg)||800||1600||3200||5400|
|Pulling Capacity (kg)||1300||2800||6000||10125|
|Tested to (kg)||1500||3000||6000||10125|
|Steel wire rope dia. (mm)||IWRC8.3||IWRC11||IWRC16||IWRC20|
|Wire rope safety factory load capacity(mm)||5xWLL||5xWLL||5xWLL||5xWLL|
|Breaking strength of wire rope (kg)||5430||9680||17200||27000|
|Overall structure breaking Strength||4xWLL||4xWLL||4xWLL||4xWLL|
|safety device||safety pins||safety pins||safety pins||safety pins|
|Net weight(without wire rope) (kg)||6.4||12||23||28|